Biscayne Bank is Now a Division of First Citizens Bank
We’re excited to introduce ourselves and look forward to getting to know you.
For 121 years, we’ve been helping families and businesses make more of their finances. We’ve shared their dreams, helped make budgets work harder and put together financial plans to last them the rest of their lives. We’re known for our reliability, long-term perspective and treating those who choose us with respect and courtesy.
We’ve served customers in Florida for 21 years. In addition to the four Biscayne division locations, First Citizens operates 26 branches in Florida, with seven branches in Martin, Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade counties, including a branch in Coral Gables.
With more than 550 branches in 19 states and headquarters in North Carolina, we’re able to offer the resources, convenience and services of a national financial services company as well as the personal touch of a neighborhood bank. You’ll find that First Citizens is big enough to bring our customers the resources they need and small enough to listen.
Our steadfast commitment to building lasting relationships has made us one of the country’s leading financial institutions for both personal and business customers. This long-term approach along with our competitive product offerings are why customers trust us with their financial well-being.
As one of the largest family controlled banks in the U.S., we understand the challenges families — and family businesses — face, because we share them. Helping families is at the heart of what we do — for this generation and generations to come.
We also have decades of experience working alongside commercial and business clients. For these customers, we’ll continue to provide the dedicated service that you’ve come to expect. You can feel confident that we’ll work hard for you.
So Much To Look Forward To
In the months to come, Biscayne Bank accounts will be converted to First Citizens Bank’s systems, and new First Citizens signage will be installed at local branches. At that time, you’ll have access to many new offerings and products. We provide a wide variety of services that include savings, checking, loans, merchant services, business banking and more. There are so many ways First Citizens can help you manage your money, we can’t list them all here. Some of the highlights are:
- First Citizens Digital Banking will give you a powerful, comprehensive set of online and mobile1 banking tools. It comes in a single, easy-to-use platform that works across all your devices – phone, tablet, computer – and gives you the freedom of choice to select how you want to bank with us. It also gives you a complete financial picture with all of your information in one place.
- Our Manage My MoneySM feature in Digital Banking lets you view all of your accounts – even those at other financial institutions – track your spending, create and manage budgets, and more. Any time, from any device.
- Digital Wallet is a convenient way to carry your debit or credit cards in a secure, digital form on your mobile device. Instead of using your physical cards to make purchases, you can simply use your mobile device to pay. Digital Wallet is simple, secure and free to use. We offer Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay.2
- Our ATM Network: With more than 460 ATMs in the U.S., including our Image-Enabled ATMs to make depositing checks and cash easier, you’ll have access to your money wherever you see a First Citizens sign.
- Business Services: Business and professional customers will benefit from our strong line of product offerings, including Business Online Banking Advantage® and remote image deposit, to name a few.
Visit firstcitizens.com to learn more about us and see what else we have to offer.
Proud To Welcome You
If you have questions during the transition or any time, please contact a representative at any of the Biscayne office locations or visit firstcitizens.com/biscayne. For questions about First Citizens Bank, call 888.224.3419 between 7 a.m. and 11 p.m. Eastern time. We look forward to serving your financial needs.
1First Citizens does not charge fees to download or use the First Citizens Mobile Banking app, First Citizens Mobile Web, or First Citizens Text Banking. Your mobile carrier may charge for data and text message usage. Check with your carrier for more information. Fees may apply to services used in Mobile Banking.
2 iPhone®, iTunes®, and Apple Pay® are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. Wallet and Touch ID™ are trademarks of Apple, Inc.
Android, Android Pay, and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google Inc. The Android Robot is reproduced or modified from work created by and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
Samsung and Samsung Pay are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Thank you for banking with us, contact your account officer if you have any questions.