This service allows customers to process deposits from their place of business. A scanner is provided by the bank and the digital images are uploaded to the bank's secure website. An email confirmation of the deposit received is sent within a few minutes. The benefits of the remote deposit system include:
- Saving time. Customers no longer have to come to the branch to make deposits.
- Deposits can be made beyond traditional banking hours and on weekends.
- Faster access to funds. Deposits are made available as quickly as possible, in accordance with account requirements.
- Easy access to check images. Images are automatically stored and available when needed.
- Streamlined operations. Customers can consolidate their regional, national or international deposits to a single account, reducing deposit collection costs.
This service allows you to process your credit and debit card transactions using the latest telecommunications, and electronically deposits the funds to your account. This payment solution helps improve cash flow, minimize collection risk and better serve your customers, all while meeting stringent security standards. This service provides authorization, settlement, funding and support between the major credit cards and your business.
Business Credit Card
Biscayne Bank now offers Platinum Credit Cards both to customers and businesses. We offer customers two choices of cards to meet their individual priorities and lifestyle and to complement the way they do business. The choices we offer are:
- Platinum Payback, which earns cash back to your card.
- Platinum Preferred, which earns points to your card that can be converted into valuable rewards.
We also offer the same advantages and choices to our foreign customers with the guarantee of a time deposit.
Biscayne Bank offers fast and convenient personal and business online banking services. We make it easy for you to check your accounts, transfer funds and pay your bills whenever you like. Save time and enjoy 24/7 access to your important financial information. To get started contact an account officer at any of our offices.